Tuesday 21 July 2015

Wedding Photographer/Videographer: Booked!

After watching the Pacman fight last May 3, we went to Starbucks Dagupan to meet Mr. Jesson Oliver T. Veedor. He is the main man behind the success of Faces Portraits. They are one of the best photographers/videographers in the wedding industry. They have variety of packages to choose from. It is a little bit intimidating with just looking at the prices but they deliver quality outputs. It is going to be worth every penny you pay them.

Honestly, I was hesitant to even meet them at first because I wasn't really convinced in investing a lot of our budget in our p/v. But Renz (one of the best men) was persistent. And I finally agreed to set an appointment with them. And I Thank God for that.

Renz have known Jesson for a long time now. Renz is actually also a photographer/videographer but he's not a pro in shooting weddings. I have always been amazed with his works so I have been bugging him to do the prenup shoot for us. Besides being a fan of his works, it will be a big help in excluding the prenup costs. But he made us understand that memorable events like this should be documented appropriately. As much as he wants to help us lessen the expenses, he would rather insist in getting the best p/v he knows.

I did a few research before our meeting so I was familiar with some of his works that he showed us. We told him our ideas and he shared his ideas as well. After brainstorming, we asked him his rates. And Renz did the haggling. And wow! I was really impressed with his haggling powers. He was able to get a good deal! As a matter of fact, a very good one.

They do not do pencil booking so we had to pay them the initial deposit to reserve the date. So we did. Faces Portraits will be our p/v on our wedding day. And I am excited to work with them!

But wait, there's more, I was surprised to hear what Renz told us. He said that he already spoke with Harold, Renz (another best man), and France that they will be shouldering the rest of the expenses for the p/v. Yes, you have read it correctly. (yippee! Thanks friends!)





No comments:

Post a Comment